Last update: May 19th 2018
When we talk about "Service", we refer to our online platform for management of work absences. Our service are currently available through web browser, specific desktop applications and/or mobile devices.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Acutario, as responsible for the treatment, assumes the commitment to protect the personal data of all the people from whom it collects data, respecting the legal requirements in terms of data protection and with the maximum guarantees of confidentiality and security.
What data do we store and process about you?
1. User data
We refer to User Data as information and content sent by users to the Service. The User Data is managed by the organization or another third party that created the organization account (the "Customer"). While Acutario stores or processes User Data, it does so on behalf of the Customer. Some examples of User Data are (keep in mind that they are only examples and there may be more): name and surname, profile image, position within the company, periods of absence ...
When joining an organization by creating a user account or by invitation of a Customer. If the Customer is the company for which you work or an organization, that Customer determines its own policies of sharing, storing, accessing, modifying or deleting your data. Please ask the customer about their policies.
Los datos que Acutario almacena, procesa y/o comparte con sus socios de servicio son:
- Registration information. Users provide information such as the email address and password to create the account.
- Teams information. When the Client and/or its administrators create a team using the Service, we collect the name of the team as well as the email addresses of their managers.
- Billing information. The Customer uses the subscription payment plan of the Service, we can store, process and share with the collection processing service the billing data of the client: Name of the organization, Billing Address, Tax Identification Number, credit card number and/or bank account.
- Information on the use of the Service. This information is about how you are accessing and using the Service, which may include: browser / device, location, page views, interactions with different elements of the interface, use of the API and third party integration.
- Contact information. With your permission, any contact information that the Customer imports or invites manually to use the Service can be stored
- Server logs When you use the Service, our servers automatically record information about each request. These records may include your IP, the page you visited before using the Service, information about your browser, date and time, language preferences and cookies.
- Device Information We can store and process information about the device you are using to access the Service, including operating system, screen resolution, device settings, application IDs, unique device identifier ... These data may vary depending on the device / browser you are using as well as your configuration
- Data about third parties integration If using the Service, you create any integration with third parties, one or more connections are created between that service and ours. The third party provider may share certain information with the Acutario account. In any case we do not receive or store passwords of any third party service.
When you browse the Acutario web site or application, you are providing us with some information about the pages you are consulting (for example, your search preferences). To know how we use "cookies" in Acutario you can check our Cookies Policy.
What can we use your information for?
Acutario can access the User Data by necessity and in accordance with these Privacy Policies in case of maintenance and improvement of the Service, as well as in cases of technical or security problems. Specifically:
- To understand and improve the Service. We conduct constant searches and analysis of trends and patterns to understand how users access and use the Service to improve it.
To communicate with you:
- Send you notifications about absence requests and / or summaries of the organization's status.
- Answer you in case you get in touch with the support service.
- Inform you of new functionalities or changes in the Service.
- Send you our own commercial offers or from our partners.
- Billing and management of the account. We will often need to contact you or the Customer's administrators to perform the billing and collection of the Service.
How long do we keep your data?
Your data remains on our platform for as long as you use the service:
- As a Customer: Until you decide to cancel the company account, all users associated with it.
- As a User: Until the administrator of the company causes the termination of your user account, or you decide to cancel your user account.
Once the condition of Customer and/or User has been lost, your data may remain up to 7 calendar days in the automated backup copies required for the correct behaviour and disaster recovery of the platform. After these 7 calendar days, the data is permanently deleted.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
As a Customer, the use of personal data is accepted by checking the checkbox enabled for this purpose in the registration form. Accepting such treatment includes the fact that you must obtain permission from your Users to be able to use your personal data on the platform.
As a User, the administrator of your company in charge of managing the Acutario is responsible for formally requesting the use of your personal data on the platform.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
- E-mails: Some information, such as your e-mail address or your name, are used for notifications of absences and reminders via e-mail.
- Calendars: Your name, as well as information about your absences, is available four your organization's members in the form of importable calendars in iCal format.
- Timeline: Your name, as well as information about your absences, is available for your organization's members making use of the web application to allow better knowledge and time schedule.
What are your rights as the owner of the data?
As the owner of the data, you have the right to its modification, rectification and deletion. To do this, contact the administrator of your organization or, in case of omission or urgent need, you can contact us by sending an email to email@example.com
Treatment of underage personal data
It is prohibited to provide data to this service for persons under eighteen (18) years of age. If any person under that age provides data, their parents or guardians will be solely responsible for this situation.
To protect your data, we have implemented the corresponding security measures to prevent unauthorized access, alteration or loss of your personal data. In addition, none of your data will be publicly accessible through the Internet.
Third party service providers
In order to guarantee adequate technical security measures, we hire suppliers to provide the necessary services so that Acutario can function correctly. We always ensure that these suppliers comply with security standards and that they are within European territory or adhered to the privacy shield agreement. At the time of drafting this policy, said providers are Mailgun and Heroku
These policies may change from time to time for changes to the Service or to adapt to the current legislation. In case of modification, it will be published on this page. If you continue to use the Service after these changes take place, you will be accepting the new policies.
Contact with Acutario
If you have any questions about access, rectification or cancellation of consent to use your data, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.